Star Signs..
What the fuck? I dont post much anymore but this has got to be said.
So I was showering and it came to me. Why do some people always think what they do has got to do with their star sign? Like it really matters what month you are born. I always seem to hear bullshit like..
'I m a Sag, I hate conflict..'
Newsflash wanker. Everyone hates conflict, unless you are some fuckwit who just likes to cause trouble. Maybe you're right though, the American government probably doesnt consist of any people born between December 16th and January 14th.
Then there's some crap along the lines of..
'Nah. We're just not compatible, he is *insert sign* and I m *insert non-compatible sign*.
FUCKSAKE! Sweetheart. You're not compatible coz you're both fucken dickheads. Dont go and blame your spastic behaviour on the month you were born. You're a retard, that's that.
So I was showering and it came to me. Why do some people always think what they do has got to do with their star sign? Like it really matters what month you are born. I always seem to hear bullshit like..
'I m a Sag, I hate conflict..'
Newsflash wanker. Everyone hates conflict, unless you are some fuckwit who just likes to cause trouble. Maybe you're right though, the American government probably doesnt consist of any people born between December 16th and January 14th.
Then there's some crap along the lines of..
'Nah. We're just not compatible, he is *insert sign*
FUCKSAKE! Sweetheart. You're not compatible coz you're both fucken dickheads. Dont go and blame your spastic behaviour on the month you were born. You're a retard, that's that.

<< Home